This demo of Farming Simulator allows you to experience two missions: a time trial and hay bailing. The first is just a one-lap, one-man race around an obstacle course, and in the second you have to carefully pull a hay baler over cut wheat, to make bails of hay. There are medals for fast times, although it's not too hard to get gold.
The physics of Farming Simulator feel pretty basic. The tractors don't move very subtly, and the models don't move with suspension, so they look quite old fashioned. The graphics overall are functional, but won't worry the Need For Speeds of this world. The sound, similarly, is acceptable but nothing more. The slow-paced action is based on a sparsely populated and quiet island.
Farming Simulator is pretty basic in terms of what it offers. There is no attempt to make any of the farming fun, so if you don't enjoy tractor driving, Farming Simulator won't change your mind. For farming fans, it's a fairly varied game, but spoiled by it's outdated presentation.
Farming Simulator is just what it says it is, as long as you think farming is all done in a tractor!
- 33131 |
Articles Farming Simulator
There are still a few weeks before you can get your hands on Farming Simulator 15, with its all new... See more
Boasting an 'all new graphics and physics engine', Farming Simulator 15 hits PCs on October 30th.... See more
User reviews Farming Simulator
Questions and answers Farming Simulator
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Searches Farming Simulator
- download farming simulator 2009 free
- farming simulator 2009 free download
- tractor pull game
- free tractor pulling racing games
- farm simulator 2011 gold download full version
- farming simulator 2009 free full version
- farming simulator 201 download
- farming simulator 2009 softonic
- farming simulator 2011 download free full game
- farming simulator 11
- farm simulator 2013 gold download full version